1. Flagship Wines Limited (Registered Number 4262097) whose registered office is at 36 Rowan Close, St Albans, Herts., AL4 0ST trading as flagshipwines.co.uk and Flagship Wines offering quality wines for sale via the internet, mail order, retail and wholesale sales.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all sales made by any part of Flagship Wines Limited through all media.
3. All goods offered for sale by Flagship Wines Limited are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute wines of equal or greater value.
4. We reserve the right not to accept an order for wine at our absolute discretion and, in the event of the refusal of an order, we will have no further obligation to you or any other party resulting from such refusal.
5. No orders will be accepted from persons under the age of 18 years.
6. Orders can be placed by post, telephone, email or online and will be processed once all details required are given; and once payment is received either in cash, bank transfer, by debit and by credit card (once authorisation is received).
By placing an order with any part of Flagship Wines Limited the customer is deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
7. Prices are correct at the time of publication and Flagship Wines Limited reserves the right to change them without notice but with notification prior to processing payment for your order.
Flagship Wines Limited do not accept any liability for any errors in pricing on the websites, in any price list or leaflet or price ticket or any other media and we make no representation regarding the accuracy or otherwise of the information on the website, in price lists etc.
8. Prices include duty and VAT unless otherwise stated.
9. A delivery charge will be added to your order as indicated.
10. We shall endeavour to deliver your goods within 28 working days of the order being received by Flagship Wines. Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
Time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
11. All goods require a signature as proof of delivery.
We accept no liability whatsoever for any delivery errors occurring as a result of circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to the activities of the carrier used to deliver the wine from time to time.
12. Orders may be cancelled within 14 days of receipt by contacting Customer Services on 01727 865309.
13. In the event of a cancellation in accordance with clause 12 above we will refund your bank account or credit card with the cost of the goods but not the delivery charge.
14. In the event of an order cancellation the cost of returning the goods is the customer’s responsibility.
15. All breakages in transit, incorrect goods received, shortages should be notified to us on 01727 865309 within 48 hours of their receipt
16. In the event of faulty goods ie where the wine is undrinkable then this must be notified to us as soon as possible so that we can replace wines as agreed.
17. Force Majeure – we have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods, damaged goods, defects, damage that is caused by an event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
18. Waiver – the waiver by either party of a breach or default of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other party shall not be construed as a waiver of any succeeding breach of the same or other provisions nor shall any delay or omission on the part of either party to exercise or avail itself of any right, power or privilege that it has or may have hereunder operate as a waiver of any breach or default by the other party.
19. Notices – A notice to be given hereunder shall be given in writing and may be delivered personally or by sending it by prepaid first class post or email to the intended recipient’s address given herein or to any other address supplied with reference to and in accordance with this clause to the other party hereto at their address for the purposes of service under this Agreement. Notice delivered personally shall be deemed to have been served on delivery. A notice sent by post shall be deemed to have been served at the expiry of five working days from the date of posting. Where any notice is given by facsimile service of the same shall be deemed to be effected upon receipt of the normal confirmation of receipt.
20. Invalidity and severability – If any provision of this Agreement shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement and all provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect. The parties hereby agree to attempt to substitute for any invalid or unenforceable provision a valid or enforceable provision which achieves to the greatest extent possible the economic, legal and commercial objectives of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
21. Relationship of parties – nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership or the relationship of employer and employee between the parties.
22. Entire Agreement – This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between us and you and supercedes all prior communications, representations, and agreements either written or oral between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
23. Third parties – No third parties shall have any benefits or rights whatsoever under this Agreement.
24. Governing law – This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.